Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Handbags - What's So Great About Them

Yves Saint Laurent Handbags - What's So Great About Them?
1. Firstly, I am limited to spending $ 2000 on myself today and I know I can get a fantastic original YSL bag between $ 1000 and $ 2000, including the long yearned for packaging . I maybe a little spare money to match the belt that was floating in my head when I close my eyes ;-)

2. I know that YSL bags with the finest materials. Suede, velvet, calfskin, suede, leather and much more for me to choose. Sometimes the materials are combined to ensure that each bag is a total classic. Since I love a touch of exoticism, I know I will find wonderful material in a bag and I love it!

3. More than that, the materials are well established. The finish is beautiful and the snaps and zippers are always first class. I like the design there is always a subtle logo print closures and other bits and bobs.

4. The huge variation in style means you can get everything I want, really. There will be something that suits me because YSL is known for making bags for each type of woman.

5. I am a fan of fashion, so I do not keep up - I know YSL is known as the daring use of color. I love the sudden splash of orange or purple or green, which is different from his bags blacks. It gives me a great selection to choose from, and I know tells me that apart from the crowd.

6. I would like to complete my collection YSL bag. I already travel bags, evening clutches some, and some messenger bags. All I need is the throw-it-all-in tote. YSL bags for any occasion really, how come I have a collection.

7. That may be the last thing but it is very important to me because I'm not used to distribute my hard earned money for reproductions. I know how to tell a handbag YSL origin of a fake. I know all the originals are made in Italy or France and has always pass a quality test before being placed on the market. I usually see on the cut and the smell of leather, and of course looks subtle imprint of the logo is cool and smooth.

How do I know so much about YSL bags? Other than the great experience I had with my collection to date, I regularly visit my favorite dealer original bag. I can show you right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment